Monday 10 September 2012

The Busy Life

Hello all,
Yes, it has been a while. There is still lots I want to fill people in on. Life has been extremely busy though. As mentioned before, I went home for a couple weeks to Nova Scotia, E had joined me later on there. We then both went to Ontario to visit her family. I will fill everyone in on the details with each trip in time, I'm just getting everything on my laptop now. I got back to Fort Vermilion the day before work started; then a week later I was back in the classroom with the students! During the first week of prep, plan and train, E and I also  moved to a new apartment. A little smaller, but much nicer! Right beside the school too, bonus! I'm now getting back into the swing of things with school, seeing old faces and new, coaching cross country, doing other school athletics responsible things. I'm excited to share a bunch of tales, videos and pictures, but like a doctor, you'll need 'patients'.

No comments:

Post a Comment